Many of the fees for our programs and services are offered on a sliding-scale to make therapy affordable. Make an appointment to discuss your individual circumstances and needs.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. We do not accept Medicaid or Medicare. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced Fee Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Money order, check (with valid driver's license), debit and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard and American Express) are accepted for payment. We do not accept cash payments.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.