Insurance Plans & Rates
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. We accept Medicaid and other commercial plans.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- What is my co-pay?
- Is a referral required from my primary care physician?
Many of the fees for our programs and services are offered on a sliding-scale to make therapy affordable. Make an appointment to discuss your individual circumstances and needs.
List of Accepted In-Network Insurance Plans
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Community Care Plan Medicaid
- Community Care Plan Commercial
- Humana Commercial
- Magellan Health Insurance Medicaid
- Magellan Health Insurance Commercial
- Sunshine State Health Plan – Medicaid, Commercial & Healthy Kids
- Humana Medicaid
- Better Health Medicaid
- Coventry Commercial
- Molina Exchange
- Optimum Health Plan
- Positive Heathcare Medicaid
- Clear Health Alliance Medicaid
Reduced Fee & Scholarships
Reduced fee services and scholarships are available on a limited basis.
Money order, check (with valid driver’s license), debit and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard and American Express) are accepted for payment. We do not accept cash payments.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.