Intensive Outpatient (IOP)
Drug & Alcohol Treatment
The intensive outpatient drug & alcohol program is designed to prepare our recovering clients for a healthy transition into their community and their families. The goal of our intensive outpatient program is for you to be able to manage day-to-day challenges and stresses without drugs or alcohol and apply recovery skills to your new life.
How do I know if IOP is a good fit for me?
- My drug/alcohol use has made my life unmanageable and I can’t be away from my family or work
- My job won’t allow me the time off to go to a residential program and I need an affordable option
How long is the IOP drug/ alcohol program?
- Phase One of the IOP drug and alcohol treatment program is 6 weeks
- Individualized treatment plans will determine how many phases of treatment that you may need to attend
What is the cost of attending the IOP drug & alcohol treatment program?
We are in-network with all major commercial and Medicaid plans. There are also affordable self-pay options are available based on your individual needs on a household income sliding scale basis.
Fifth Street offices in Fort Lauderdale
The cost of residential drug/alcohol programs in Broward County can be $15,000 or more for a 28-day program. IOP care at Fifth Street can be an affordable and effective alternative for families without insurance or modest incomes.
List of Accepted In-Network Insurance Plans
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Community Care Plan Medicaid
- Community Care Plan Commercial
- Humana Commercial
- Magellan Health Insurance Medicaid
- Magellan Health Insurance Commercial
- Sunshine State Health Plan – Medicaid, Commercial & Healthy Kids
- Humana Medicaid
- Better Health Medicaid
- Coventry Commercial
- Molina Exchange
- Optimum Health Plan
- Positive Heathcare Medicaid
- Clear Health Alliance Medicaid
What are the benefits of attending the IOP drug & alcohol program?
- Manage the day-to-day challenges of you life without drugs or alcohol.
- Transition into healthy and safe relationships with your family and friends.
- Learn recovery skills that can be applied to real-life settings
- Meet court-related goals
What is the IOP program schedule and setting?
- IOP clients meet three evenings each week
- Clients meet in small groups and one-on-one with counselors
- Meetings are relaxed and informal
What will I learn in the IOP program?
- Planning for Sobriety
- Skills for Reducing Stress
- Relapse Prevention
- Anger Management
- Emotional Well-Being
- …and much more
How do I get started in the IOP drug & alcohol program?
A phone call to a caring staff member will guide you through the process:
- Intake interview
- Develop your individualized treatment plan
- Start attending regular group meetings
Get started today 954-797-5222
“Our clients at Fifth Street spend time focusing on how to address and resolve challenging issues and learn about addiction, relapse prevention and life skills.”
-Garry P. Smyth, Chief Operating Officer
Certified Addiction Specialist