We offer a very wide range of programs for individuals, groups, couples and family counseling.
Group Programs include:
- Anger Management
- Anti-Theft (Shoplifting)
- Adolescent Programs
- Domestic Violence (B.I.P.)
- DUI Programs
- Impulse Control
- Substance Abuse
- Sexual Offender
- Treatment Alternative to Street Crime (TASC)
- Victim of Domestic Violence
Drug Testing Services:
The Five Panel Urine Drug Screen includes:
- Amphetamines (including Methamphetamine, “Crystal Meth”)
- Cannabinoids (THC, Marijuana)
- Opiates (Codeine, Morphine, Heroin, Oxycodone, Vicodin, etc.)
- Phencyclidine (PCP)
Laboratory testing includes collection of the sample, transport to the laboratory, EMIT analysis, GC/MS confirmation by a SAMHSA-certified laboratory.
$45 – Preliminary results in 5 minutes. Full laboratory analysis in 48-hours*.
Hair Follicle Drug Testing
The Hair 5-Panel Drug Screen uses the only drug testing method available that will determine a drug usage history of up to 90-days.
$165* – Full laboratory analysis in 48-hours.
*Mention promo code: HAIR to receive $10 off.
Treatments for individuals, families and couples include:
- Therapy for Depression and Anxiety
- Couples Counseling; communication, parenting, sexual issues
- Family Counseling; communication, drugs/alcohol, anger management
- Parenting Support
- Grief Counseling
- Work and Career issues
- Stress Management
- Addiction & Recovery
- Conflict Resolution
We work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression, substance abuse and grief counseling to parenting support, couples counseling and beyond. We provide a comfortable and supportive and professional atmosphere and a highly personalized approach tailored to each of client’s individual needs to help you attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
- Florida Department of Corrections
- Broward County Courts – 17th Judicial Circuit
- Broward Sheriff’s Office
- Broward-Dade Safety Council
- Department of Health & Human Services
- Department of Children and Families