FREE Vivitrol – No Waiting List – No Fees
- Vivitrol is an extended-release injection that is used to prevent opioid dependence after opioid detox.
- NO FEES for qualifying clients for any medication or medical services.
- To be effective Vivitrol must be used with alcohol or drug recovery programs, such as counseling and recovery residences.
- All associated medical and psychiatric services will be offered at Fifth Street Counseling Center by licensed practitioners.
- You may refer friends, clients or family that are not Fifth Street clients for this program.
This program is funded by DCF and OSCA, managed by FADAA and is part of a statewide program.